With our newly expanded office in Fargo, North Dakota - ARTEKTA Architects is well-situated to service clients in North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota. We believe that serving our clients is our primary responsibility. Having over 40 years combined experience, ARTEKTA Principals have designed buildings of many types: commercial; industrial; institutional; civic, state and federal government; religious; educational; multi-family residential; and more.
Check out our new proposal for First Assembly of God in Fargo!
- ARTEKTA is proud to announce that our Principal, Daryl Bachmeier, has achieved CSI certification as a CCS (Certified Construction Specifier). Daryl has demonstrated superior knowledge and understanding of the construction process and a personal commitment to professional development.
- Daryl is one of four architects in North Dakota who has achieved this certification!
- Construction on Phase 1 of Maple Valley School Addition is set for a February 2014 completion.
- The completion of the new White Earth Dialysis Center in partnership with Sanford Health and White Earth is set for March 2014.
- Construction on the High Point Networks office building is complete.
- Pine Point Public School HVAC Upgrades have been completed.
- Congratulations for the completion of Williams County Courthouse Renovation Phase 2.
- ARTEKTA has been approved by the Center for Veterans Enterprise as being a verified Veteran Owned Small Business. Verified means that the business has applied to CVE and CVE has verified the veteran status of the majority owner. ARTEKTA also meets the qualifications of a small business.